The ultimate plant based chicken burger recipe is here!
Vegan Bacon Mayo:
- Mix together 1 box of Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken with 1 cup water (240ml) and 1 tbsp of canola oil (optional). This will create a ground mince.
- Shape the mince into burger patties that are slightly wider than the buns.
- In a large frying pan, fry the burger patties until they are slightly golden brown on both sides.
- Remove the patties from the pan, and set aside, covered with foil.
- Heat olive oil on a large pan on medium low heat, fry the onions until caramelised, approximately 10 minutes.
- Cut the buns in half and toast them on the same pan to give them a nice crust.
- To make the bacon mayo, mix bacon seasoning and vegan mayo together until combined in a small bowl.
- To assemble the burgers, smear the base of the rolls with avocado and top with chicken, onion, lettuce then tomato.
- Smear the lid of roll with Bacon Mayo, and place on the top of the burger. Enjoy!