This plant-based meal is perfect for a mid-week dinner, or a quick and easy lunch. Chock full of protein and boasting lots of fresh veggies, it’s the perfect addition to any meal plan.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- To make up chicken, mix contents of packet into a bowl and add 1 cup of water + 1 Tbs of oil, mould mixture into long chicken tenders. The chicken tenders can be pan fried or baked in the oven.
- To fry, heat some olive oil on a large pan on medium heat, cook chicken until nice and golden brown on the outside. Set aside.
- To bake, pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (fan-forced) and bake until golden brown, roughly 15 minutes
- Make bacon mayo: in a bowl, mix vegan mayo and a good sprinkle of Bacon Seasoning. Stir until mixed through.
- Make wraps: Place wraps on a clean flat surface.
- Arrange lettuce, capsicum pieces, avocado, chicken tenders and mayo on the wraps.
- Hold the wraps firmly in place while rolling up the sides. If needed, use a toothpick to hold in position and your wrap is ready to serve. Enjoy!