Organic green fig preserve.
Ingredients: Organic Figs, Cane Sugar, Water, Lemon Juice, Spices
How do you eat Green Fig Preserve?
- With cheese! Serve with salad and bread for a light supper or snack
- Fold into thick Greek yoghurt (with or without a sprinkling of nuts.
- Mix into a vinaigrette
- Saute with onion, garlic and balsamic vinegar to create a basting for a pork roast
- Use it in a layered cake instead of jam
- Mix with your favourite soft cheese and thyme and use to stuff chicken breasts
- For Banana Bread with a twist… substitute up to half the bananas with Fig Preserve!
- Make mini puff pastries with green fig preserve, cheese and even some bacon/chicken.
- Heat it slightly and drizzle over fruit salad and ice cream.